||BJ Enright, President and CEO
BJ’s contagious enthusiasm inspires us all to work harder and achieve more for our clients.
30+ years industry experience
17 years at Tradeshow Logic
- Recognizes opportunities that others fail to see.
- Founded Tradeshow Logic to put her ideas for improving our industry to work.
- Converts ideas to action.
- Creates our company vision and culture.
- Drives new business.
- Trained Quality Action Team Facilitator.
- Develops strategy for our customers.
- Oversees the creation and execution of action plans.
Participated in Semester at Sea in college—which meant she took classes when the ship was at sea and visited Spain, Greece, Israel, Egypt, India, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Korea, and Japan when the ship was in port.
- Regional VP, Southeast, GES (responsible for over $85M in capital and operating budgets.)
- General Manager, GES
- VP Sales, The Aaron Group
- Director of Sales, Andrews-Bartlett
- Assisted behind the exhibitor care desk as a teen and collated exhibitor service kits as a child